CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Gavin

Gavin was tagged.  Here are 5 things you may not know:

1.  Gavin is very mischievious.  
I am sure that most of you know this from reading my blogs.  He cannot be left alone even for a minute!  He simply can't be trusted.  I had to leave him with Travis yesterday before Travis got the opportunity to shower.  He asked me "What am I supposed to do with him while I shower?"  I had to giggle a little bit when I thought of the mess that Travis would have to deal with.  I often wonder what runs through Gavin's head and how he thinks of half of the things that he does.  I found a perfect quote from Walt Disney that sums Gavin up well. "When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do."  AND HE DOES!!!

2.  Gavin is always happy.  
He is smiling from the moment he wakes up to the minute he goes to bed.  He loves people and is very friendly.  He is very hard to discipline when he looks at you with a huge smile on his face.  I think his sweetness is what makes some of our days bearable!

3.  He loves to play outside.  
He has already figured out the deadbolt and child locks that we have put on the front door.  If I turn my back for even a second, he bolts.  My neighbor has brought him back twice.  One of those times, Gavin went and knocked on her door, and told her he was hungry.  She took him into the house, gave him some crackers, and brought him back home before I even realized that he was gone.  Mother of the year???  Thank goodness for good, honest neighbors.  Thanks Carrie!!!  

4.  He adores his brother and sister.  
He is constantly imitating the things that they say and do.  I can't believe how fast he has grown up.  The boys share a room and we are getting ready to move Tyler into his own room.  I know that Gavin will struggle with him gone.  He has a hard time going to sleep until Tyler is in the room with him.  It is so much fun to hear them in the bedroom talking and giggling.

5.  He is quite a little daredevil.
You really have to be alert with Gavin around.  He jumps off tables when you're not really paying attention, just hoping to be caught.  He jumps from the coffee table to the couch and loves to ride his bike no hands down our slanted driveway.  I am quite surprised that we haven't had a serious injury yet with him.  I guess it's just a matter of time.  He sure keeps me on my toes!

Once again, I could go on and on.  It's sooo easy for me to talk about my kids since I think they are each so wonderful...  

Gavin, you are such a special kid.  You have such a great personality.  I can't imagine how dull my days would be without you.  I love your sense of humor and the fact that you are so adventurous.  You are truly the happiest boy I have ever seen and I hope that you always stay that way!

I tag:
Lexie
Kaden
Brooklyn
(I think all of our other blogging friends have been tagged!)

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Gavin's smile is one of my favorite things about him. It's very contagious!