CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

10 months

Kate is 10 months old now.  Here are some of her milestones:

  • She can sit from crawling.
  • She CAN crawl, but she chooses to scoot instead.  Faster that way?  I'm not sure.
  • She loves to feed herself.  Toast and raspberry jam is one of her favorites, but she is VERY messy!
  • She pulls herself to stand.
  • She waves bye bye.
  • She blows kisses by sticking her thumb into her mouth and pulling it out quickly so it makes a popping noise.
  • She loves her Sesame Street pop up toy.
  • She is starting to get into things.  She loves to pull out the Wii remotes and Play Station controllers.
  • She loves to look at herself in the mirror.
  • Bath time is her favorite time of the day.
  • She is a big mama's girl.  She cries whenever I put her down, or someone other than me tries to hold her.  So what do I do?  I hold her.  How do I get things done?  I don't.  But there will come a day that she won't want me to hold her anymore.  When that day comes, then I will get my chores accomplished.  

1 comments:

Coolcam said...

She has the most amazingly beautiful eyes, wow! I love your philosophy about chores, it's too true! Luckily my "baby girls" still want me to hold them ;).