CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Burglar!!!!

This is kind of a funny story, that I'm sure I'll be in trouble for posting, but oh well. The other night, Travis put a water bottle in the freezer to get cold.  Around 11:00 p.m., he remembered that it was there and took it out so it wouldn't explode.  He had just fallen asleep and heard a huge, scary noise (I was out like a light and heard nothing).  He was sure that it was a burglar.  He got up to go check, but decided he needed some kind of a weapon to protect himself and his family.  Looks around the room.... nothing.  Except... 
A CAN OF PLEDGE!
Honestly Travis, what were you going to do with a can of Pledge?  Spray them?  Dust them?  He had planned on throwing the can and surprising the burglar.  Then what?  I guess we'll never know because it was the bottle of water exploding on the counter.  Whew!  Thank goodness!  But thanks, Travis, for being so brave and taking good care of the family!  You're my hero :)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love your stories! So funny!

Coolcam said...

That is freakin hilarious! I think I'm going to start sleeping with my Pledge next to the bed now... just in case!

AlexFam said...

At least he woke up when he heard the noise. Evan sleeps through EVERYTHING. At our house it would have been me with the can of pledge.