CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 25, 2011

The Tribe Has Spoken....

One thing you need to know about me is that I am a Survivor FREAK!!!! I'm not even sure how to describe my addiction to this wonderful show. I have to Tivo it each week. As we watch it, the kids CANNOT make a peep. It makes me pretty moody if I miss something someone says. The next day, I have to watch each episode again, and analyze it. Ya, I know how crazy it all sounds, but everyone has their guilty pleasures, right?

Needless to say, my kids are a bit obsessed as well. This season features a rather odd individual, named Phillip. Now Phillip is one of those that you love to hate. He is a rather bizarre character that claims to be a former federal agent. He also has a knack for mispronouncing words. He is entertaining and rather comical to watch.

Right as the contestants were submitting their votes last week, Gavin came out with his vote

Phillip, I'm sorry to say, that THIS tribe has spoken.

0 comments: