CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I FINALLY got a haircut!

So I finally did it!  I chopped my hair off.  I have been wanting to do it for months now, but had finally had it and went through with it.  When I got home, Gavin looked and me and said "what happened mommy?" He says that he likes it better short, but Tyler and Emily don't.  A few years ago this really would have bothered me, but it feels so much better!!!  It was also really nice to wake up this morning, tossle it a little bit and call it good.  If any of you are contemplating it, GO FOR IT!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So where is the photo of the new do? We all want to see! Sounds like fun!

Stacy said...

Yeah...where's the picture? I love your hair short, so I'm sure it's gorgeous!!! I have a haircut appointment on Friday and I haven't quite decided what I'm doing yet. :)

leslee said...

You HAVE to put a picture on! (I won't get to see it next week!) I'm glad you're brave enough to do it, because I always chicken out!

Stacie said...

We need photos!! I will see you on Tuesday, I guess that will be good enough. Way to go.

Cally said...

You have to post a picture! I am sure you look great and I'm glad you love it -that is always important!

Coolcam said...

Yeah baby! short hair rocks!