CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Bad Mommy


Isn't this face full of mischief?













Here's a conversation that Gavin and I had today:

Gavin:  Mommy, I want to get in the tub.
Mom:   No Gavin, you've already had two baths today.  You don't need another one.
Gavin:  Please?
Mom:  Tomorrow Gavin.
Gavin:  Bad Mommy!
Mom:  What did you say? 
(I must have heard him wrong... my little angel would NEVER say anything like this, would he?)
Gavin:  Bad Mommy!
Mom:  Well, that wasn't very nice.
Gavin:  I mean... Bad Donkey?

I think he's been watching too much Shrek!  It makes me smile that he is starting to be able to carry on a conversation :) (even if it is one like this!)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

At least he didn't use the other word for "Donkey".

AlexFam said...

And how could you possible get angry with such a cute face gazing up at you.

I loved Cate's birth announcement. She's so cute!