CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Church sports

Travis partially tore his achilles tendon about a week and a half ago playing (what else?) CHURCH BASKETBALL!!!  Church sports are officially off limits to him after this year.  He wrecked a canoe this summer with the scouts and got a brain concussion after playing football with the elders on Thanksgiving.  


He doesn't have to have surgery since it is only partially torn, but is in a cast for 3 weeks followed by a walking boot for 3-4 more weeks.  It's going to be a LONG 6 weeks!

3 comments:

Coolcam said...

Oh, I feel for you! Let me know if you need to get away :)

Travis & Steff said...

I am soooo ready to get away!!! In fact I told him last night that after he is recovered, he owes me BIG TIME!

The Lloyds said...

It is always church ball that will get you. Hopefully everything is going ok for you guys and Trav heals fast. Give my condolences to him!