CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Another Gavin Moment

Here's another Gavin story that I had to post before I forgot.  I walked in the other morning to get him out of bed and he was coughing a little.  I asked if he was ok and he said, "No.  Gavin's choking."  (One of my favorite things about Gavin is that he refers to himself in the third person.  It's pretty funny!) I asked what he was choking on and after thinking it over for a minute, he replied, "Gavin's choking on my bed." 


*Here's an addition to this post*

Gavin has been sick.  He was moaning in his bed so I went in to check on him.  I asked him "where do you feel sick?"  He didn't hesitate before answering "in my room."  I really need to figure out how to ask questions in a better way for him to understand :)

2 comments:

Coolcam said...

That is so cute! Thanks for making me laugh ;)!

Lisa said...

He must think you are not a very smart mom. So funny!