CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Friday Night Campout

Friday night the kids decided that they wanted to have a campout in the family room.  We set up tents and sleeping bags, had hobo dinners and indoor smores by the "campfire", and played a few games.  

The boys tent was much more wild than the girls tent.  There were a few times that I had to threaten them with sleeping in their own beds.  I'll bet it was after 11:00 by the time they finally fell asleep.


The girls tent was more my speed.  Emily fell asleep within about 5 minutes, and I wasn't far behind her!  We all had a great time!  We'll see where next Friday's adventure takes us.

If Travis' face is noticeably missing... it's because he's a 
PARTY POOPER!!!

4 comments:

B&L Watty Family said...

Love it! You are such a fun mom. Your kids are going to have great memories!

Emily Snow said...

you are a fun mom. way to much energy then i could ever have. is kate feeling better?

Coolcam said...

My husband is always a party pooper too! (Well at least one of us is every time.) Very cute pictures, I love the peek-a-boo :)

Younger Family said...

I am so glad you commented on my blog- your blog is so cute and very fun postings. I miss everyone so much. It sounds like you are having lots of fun with your friday nights- but very little sleep. I am too much of a wimp when it comes to sleep deprivation.