CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Splash Pad

Travis is out of town AGAIN!!!  We decided that we needed to do something fun while he was gone, so we headed in to the Splash Pad in South Ogden. When we got there, there were only about 15 kids there, so we were thrilled! By the time we left, there were only two or three other kids, besides mine.  The kids thoroughly enjoyed themselves. They loved splashing and running in the water and playing on the playground.  I loved watching the kids having fun.  They played so well together and had a ball!  They are already asking when we can go again :)

Kate didn't get to go in the water this time.  Too cold for her.

I love this picture of Emily.

Trying to get this kid to smile for a picture is a DIFFICULT TASK.  This is the closest we came!

Gavin is a bit like the Energizer bunny.... he just keeps going and going and going...

The train.  I don't think I've ever seen the kids enjoy the park as much as they did this night.




4 comments:

Coolcam said...

That looks like tons of fun! You are SO going to win the best mom award!

AlexFam said...

Where is the Splash Pad in South Ogden? I like that it wasn't too crowded. Last week I took my kids to the fountains at The Gateway in Salt Lake, there were so many kids I couldn't get a good picture of my own kids. It was like a lifesize game of "Where's Waldo?"

Travis & Steff said...

You are funny Cindee. The Splash Pad is behind the Ogden Athletic Club. The trick is to go later in the afternoon. We went around 4:30 and left about 6:30. So instead of a picnic lunch, take a picnic dinner! It's way fun, and FREE too! All the better :)

AlexFam said...

Thanks for the tip. We will check it out for sure!