CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Gavin's Breakfast

This is why a mother should NEVER, under any circumstances, leave her children alone while showering, going to the bathroom or for any other reason.


While I was showering today, Gavin decided that he was hungry and that it would be really easy to make breakfast for himself.  When I got out of the shower, this is what I found:

The toaster was crammed full of bread.

Then he tried to make it into cinnamon and sugar toast (forget the toasted bread, he couldn't figure out how to do that).  There was at least 1/4" of cinnamon on the piece of bread, and a few sprinkles of powdered sugar. (No, I don't make my cinnamon and sugar toasts with powdered sugar.  I have no idea where he got that idea.)  Notice the finger prints in it.

I asked him how it tasted, and he said "I had to go pew pew (spitting noises) to get it out of my mouth".

I was so grateful that more damage wasn't done.  All I could do was smile :)


0 comments: