CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

GG's Funeral

My grandma's funeral was held May 20, 2010.

My grandma was a master gardener. She had the most incredible flower gardens. She would not have been disappointed in her flowers. They were amazing.

We decided to have a balloon release. I had never seen one, and it was pretty neat. Emily said, "I bet GG grabbed one of the balloons and took it to heaven with her." She also prays every night that GG will be safe in heaven.
It was so hard to say goodbye to my grandma. The hardest part for me was leaving the mortuary the night of the viewing. It was also very difficult for me to see the hearse waiting for her the next morning. There are days that it is still hard for me to believe she's gone. She was such an incredible woman and will not be forgotten. I love you, Grandma.

0 comments: