CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Kate's Advent Calendar

It was bound to happen.  Sooner or later, someone would eat their entire advent calendar in one day.  It happens every year.  I have been very careful for 17 days to let each of the kids open one day on their advent calendar.  They would savor the sweet chocolate found inside and yearn for more.  This morning I forgot to place Kate's calendar out of reach.  She came in my room and said,
Kate:  "Mommy, I ate all my chockits.  Are you happy?"
Mom:  "No.  Not very happy.  You will be very sad tomorrow when you don't have a chocolate to eat."
Kate:  "It makes me happy."

I hope she feels the same tomorrow :/

1 comments:

Natalie said...

That is hilarious!!! Guess that's why all our advent calendars are unedible! Hope you guys had a great Christmas!