CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to School!

School started today!  I am not sure if it was harder sending a third grader or a kindergartner.  I can't believe how fast they have grown. They looked so cute in their new clothes with fresh haircuts.  


We made sweetrolls last night to eat for breakfast this morning (Way fun!  Could be the start of a new tradition).  They had a great time packing their backpacks and choosing just the right outfit for the first day.  Tyler had an especially hard time deciding which navy blue shirt to wear (every shirt he chose was a navy blue t-shirt with some kind of ball on it).  They were very anxious to wake up this morning and get off to school!



Emily only went to kindergarten for 1 hour, and she doesn't go back until next week.  I imagine that is when the tears will start!

3 comments:

Cally said...

Cute kids! It's hard to seperate isn't it? I remember taking Lauren to her first day (to stay) of Kindergarten and hovering around the door with several other mothers; we couldn't bring ourselves to leave. The teacher laughed and told us we'd better get a support group together! Hope it's a great school year! (Love the cinnamon roll idea)

The Lloyds said...

I can't believe they are that old already. Time definately flies. I was thinking how Lucy will be that age when we finally move back and it kinda blows my mind.

Lisa said...

Emily used to be in my nursery class and now she looks so grown up. You have such great kids. They take after their parents.