CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

That Famous Preston Night Rodeo!

We had a blast during our annual trip to Preston, Idaho. We attended the rodeo 2 nights, went to the sidewalk sale and the parade where the kids filled three big grocery bags full of candy. Emily and I got to see the bus driver from Napoleon Dynamite and she thought that was really something special!  We had such a great time and made lots of memories!



















Tyler spent lots of time playing with Legos.  I wonder why things are so much funner at Grandma's house?  His highlight of the trip was when he got to ride with Uncle John in the big water truck to water down the rodeo grounds.  He thought that was pretty neat, and I am sure that it was an experience that he will never forget!



















Gavin is still talking about Waldo the steer.  This picture is kind of funny because when I took it I didn't realize that he was kneeling in manure! GROSS!!!  Somehow he survived.  I guess what I don't know won't hurt me!



















I was surprised when Emily didn't hesitate to pet the horses.  She had a blast spending time with her cousins that she doesn't get to see often enough.  She cried for two days after we got home because she missed Bailey so much!




3 comments:

Stacy said...

I haven't been to a rodeo in forever. I guess I really should take my kid some time. It looks like you had a great time!!

Stacie said...

Sounds like fun Stef. I love a good rodeo. Cute pics!

Cally said...

Fun time Stef! These are the things the kids will always remember!