CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Kate

What a great time of year to have a new baby!  I was a little nervous to have a baby around Christmas, but it was so nice to be able to stay home and enjoy it all!  Kate is such a great baby! She never cries (unless she's in her car seat), and she has started to smile a little.  I have to admit that I am a bit addicted to her.  Travis always tells me that I need to put her down, but I feel much better when I am holding her.  I also need to admit that I found myself smelling her socks the other day... is that the sickest thing you've ever heard?  I wonder if they make a support group for people like me?  Check out this picture and judge for yourself if you'd be able to resist?

2 comments:

Stacie said...

She is so dang cute. I would smell her socks, too. I'm glad to hear you are all doing good!

Brooke and Jason said...

She is cute...I think she looks like Travis...Is it her eyes?