CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Our Little Angel

I wanted to post some more pictures of Kate.  She is such an angel, if I do say so myself!  I just can't believe that she is 10 days old already :(  She is a really good baby, and as you can see, we all adore her!

Tyler has been the one to surprise me.  I am glad to see that an 8 year old boy can have such a tender heart.  There is obviously a bond between Kate and Tyler already and I am so grateful that she has an older brother that will always look after her.  

Emily is a good little mother.  She has been such a great helper.  She loves to help give her a bath and is always right there with a diaper when I need it.  She says that Kate looks just like her (even though I think she looks a bit like Gavin), and cried the other night because she thinks Kate is growing too fast (I wonder where she hears that???)

I must admit that I was a little nervous about Gavin, but he has been really good (knock on wood!)  He loves to hold her for about 30 seconds and then moves on to something else.  He likes to talk t0 her, but always says the same thing... "Hey, Kate!" or "Hey Baby!"

5 comments:

Stacy said...

I'm happy to see that your kids are adjusting well to the new arrival, you just never know how they're going to take it. She is such a beautiful baby, I can't wait to see her in person!! There's something about knowing that you aren't going to have any more babies that makes you want to hold all of your friend's babies! :)

Coolcam said...

You're kids are so cute with her. Don't you just love those little moments?

Brooke and Jason said...

She is so cute! Congratulations!

Stacie said...

She's beautiful. Have a Merry Christmas!

Lisa said...

I love the pictures! Kate is the perfect name for that angelic face. What a beautiful family!