CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I am coming to appreciate the holidays more and more.  Maturity in my old age?  Maybe.  We had a great Thanksgiving this year!  I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with my family.  We went to Cari and Guy's house for our feast and it was fabulous!

The turkey sculpted butter was a big hit!

After dinner, the boy's relaxed and watched football...

and Tyler challenged me to a match of ping-pong!

9 PIES!!!  Unbelievable!  Of course I had to have just a small bite of several ;)


Kate enjoyed her very first piece of blueberry cheesecake.  She was a happy baby!

Thanksgiving this year was a great opportunity for me to reflect on the past year and all of the blessings that we enjoy.  I am truly grateful for my wonderful family, a nice warm house, and full tummies!  We are truly blessed :)

2 comments:

AlexFam said...

Three questions...

Who carved the butter? ... It's amazing!

Did Cari make all those pies? ... If so, she's awesome!

And who won ping pong? ... Tyler looks tough to beat.

Travis & Steff said...

Cindee....
1. My mom bought the butter from Smith's. It was so cute, and tasted even better. I think there was extra salt in it because it was delicious :)
2. I made three pies, my brother made three, and the others were from Sandee's.
3. I BARELY won ping pong, but I didn't dare say that, because really, who brags about beating a 9 year old boy? (he he he).