CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Have you been drinking?

Travis and our former bishop and friend, Mike Palmer, went golfing on Saturday. They had a hard time making golf fit into the busy day and the only time they could both make it work was 2:00. They had planned on playing 18 holes, so I was a little surprised when Travis walked through the door 2 hours later. He looked like he was about to die. He went straight to the bedroom, without saying a word, to lie down. I was a little concerned. I went to check on him and he said, "It was just too hot today to play 18." I was still a little worried and asked him, "Have you been drinking?" As soon as the words came out of my mouth, we both started laughing hysterically. What I meant to say was, "Are you hydrated?"


I am still taking quite a bit of flak from this comment. It still makes me giggle. I thought I'd better write it down. This is one I don't want to forget :)

2 comments:

AlexFam said...

But even funnier was the time you filled up the Cruiser at the gas station and walked inside to pay. You handed the money to the cashier and said, "I have gas." LOL, that still gets to me!

Travis & Steff said...

I had forgotten all about that!!!!! Thanks for the laugh today :)