CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 26, 2011

Kate's Booger

The family was playing around on my bed last night and Travis noticed that Kate had her finger in her nose. He asked her why she had her finger in her nose and she said, "I have a booger in my nose." On a side note, I have never heard anyone say the word booger cuter than she does. A few seconds later, the booger emerged from her nose and was sitting on her finger. Travis asked her, "Now what are you going to do with it?" She looked at it for a few seconds and I went to get her a kleenex. When I came back, the booger was gone. I asked her if she had wiped it on my bed. She replied, "No. It's on daddy's pillow!" So funny! We really shouldn't have laughed at her, but how can we help it?

0 comments: