CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Whitney's Wedding

Trav's cousin, Whitney, got married in the Logan temple on Saturday.  We were out late on Friday night, and got a late start on Saturday morning.  Guests were supposed to be there at 8:45 a.m., and we didn't arrive until 9:00.  I dropped Travis off at the doors to run in, and I stayed back with the kids.  I felt really bad to miss the ceremony, but we really didn't have any other options.  At least one of us was able to make it.  It was a cold, rainy morning, so I didn't get many pictures as I was hoping to (I didn't even get one of the wedding couple), but we were able to get a few cute ones.

Grandpa Paul and all the grandkids (minus Kate, Lucy and Maren)


Grandma Paulette and the girls


Congratulations to Whitney and Ben!  We love you both :)



0 comments: