CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

More of Gavin......

Gavin was on a roll yesterday. Here are two of my favorite conversations with my favorite 5 year old.
Travis is travelling this week in California. I was explaining to Gavin that he wouldn't see his dad for a couple of days. Here's his reply:
Gavin: "Mom, do you think they have cows in California?"
Mom: "I'm sure they do. Why do you ask?"
Gavin: "I'm just wondering if that's why they call it Cowlifornia."
:)
When Travis is out of town, I let the kids sleep in my bed with me. I fell asleep in my clothes and woke up in the middle of the night, super uncomfortable. I stumbled to the closet and grabbed the first thing I could find. It happened to be one of Trav's t-shirts. I put it on and went back to sleep. When I woke up, I saw Gavin just staring at my shirt.
Gavin: "Wow! I wish I had a shirt like that one."
Mom: "You do? Why?"
Gavin: "It has a pocket on the front. I would love a shirt with a pocket."
Mom: "Hmmm. Why?"
Gavin: "I could put all kinds of stuff in that pocket."
Mom: "Oh really? What would you put in your pocket?"
Gavin: "Oh, like a whole bunch of dice and stuff like that."
:)

0 comments: