CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Bucket List

I want to have lots of fun with the kids this summer, and decided that the kids should have a say in what we do.  Therefore, we created a Bucket List.  Each time something is marked off, I will blog about it.  Let's see how much fun we can have this summer!

Today we decided to kill 3 birds with one stone and take a picnic to Layton Park. Tyler was a little reluctant at first, and was sure he wasn't going to have ANY fun with us today. Look at these pictures and you tell me if you think he had fun or not ;)









This very picture made me flash back to this moment a couple of years ago.... 


 I remember this like it was yesterday.  My, how things have changed.  Kind of makes me sad :(












I think it's safe to say that EVERYONE had fun today.  We enjoyed a picnic, feeding the ducks, swinging, sliding, merry-go-rounding, climbing trees and exploring for over three hours!  They wore me completely out!

Park - Check
Picnic - Check
Feeding the ducks - Check

Stay tuned for more fun......

0 comments: