CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Sam


Last year while we were at Manti, the kids caught a salamander.  They loved Sam so much, that I allowed them to bring him home.  He hasn't been doing very well the past two weeks, and he passed away this morning.  Emily was heartbroken.  We cleaned out his tank for the last time and gently placed him in a special box.  While we were doing this, God Be With You Till We Meet Again came on my i pod.  I held my baby girl while she wept and said goodbye to her beloved pet. 





Emily wrote a tribute to Sam:

SAM

Was a good pet.  He loved cricets (crickets).  He hated mill (meal) worms.  He got crazy in the night.  On June 2, 2012 he died.  He loved to be holded.  Kate said, "He was a good pet."  Emily: "He was the best pet I ever had.  He loved me so much.  We had staring contests.  He always won."  Gavin loved to feed you.
By Emily

So long, Sam. You were a good salamander and loved by many. I hope you had a good life.......

1 comments:

Natalie said...

How cute is that! I miss seein' ya :)