CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Check, Check, Check and Check!

AIRPLANE MUSEUM - CHECK

Emily claims to be afraid of the Airplane Museum, so while she was at her sewing lessons, we went without her.


The kids are pointing to a picture of their Great Grandpa Barnes.  So proud of him for serving!
 PIZZA/PARK/SAND VOLLEYBALL - CHECK

OK, so the sand volleyball wasn't on our bucket list, but it was so much fun I bet it will be next year!  This was easiest the funnest night I have had with the kids in a long time.  Travis and Emily were gone to Father/Daughter campout.  I was feeling a little cranky, so we grabbed a pizza and a ball and headed for the park.  Gavin and Kate played on the playground, while I showed Tyler how volleyball is done!!!   

SWIMMING - CHECK


This little gal sure looks sweet in her swimming suit, however, she would not move from this top stair!



SLEEP OVER WITH THE COUSINS - CHECK
I love when these girls come and spend the night!  I did not have any relationships with my cousins while growing up and I think these kids are so lucky that they do.  They are such fun girls and I love them like my own.  They stayed up until 11:30 and slept until 8:30!
Kate, Emily, Gracie, Bree and Gavin

I love that they coordinated their PJs!
Stay tuned for more fun......

0 comments: