CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma!

Today is my grandma's 99th birthday.  She is an incredible woman and has been such an important part in my life.  She has taught and inspired me probably more than anyone else has.  No one has ever made me feel more important than my grandma.  My life has been truly blessed because of her.  I love you grandma! Here's to another year!!!

She got to meet Kate for the first time today.  I feel so grateful that GG was able to hold her.  It brought tears to my eyes to think about Kate starting her journey here on this earth, while GG is finishing hers up.  


I know that Gavin won't be able to remember much about GG, but I hope I can help him remember how much she loved him.


Tyler and Emily have always loved GG.  We used to spend lots of time with her and enjoyed our weekly visits.  Tyler's favorite thing about going to GG's house was her Rocket game, and Emily loved the treat drawer!  


1 comments:

AlexFam said...

It's great to see you Grandma! She was always so kind to us when we would show up at her house. The pictures are priceless.