CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Thumb Sucker?

Oh no!  She found her thumb.  Kate wouldn't take a binki when she was first born.  I decided I didn't want to force it on her unless she started sucking her thumb.  She has been sucking on her fingers for the last week or so.  I tried again to get her to take a binki, and she still refuses. She just gags on it.  Today she found her thumb.  She has to close her eyes while she sucks her thumb because the rest of her fingers poke her in the eyes.  I have to admit it's pretty cute, but hope that it doesn't become a problem.

1 comments:

Jamie Bowers said...

Hey Steph! I am glad you blog! It's such a fun way to keep up with everyone's lives! I wondered about the twins being thumb suckers also because they wouldn't take binki's. It seems like they did it for a few days and then were over it. Good luck with that! :)