CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Mr. Independent

Does this just scream "I dress myself"?  Gavin is very independent and I just hope that the other moms out there that have ever had a three year old will understand that he looks like this because in the long run, it's really not that big of a deal!

Gavin never ceases to amaze me.  I could post blog after blog after blog of all the silly, quirky things he does every single day.  I absolutely LOVE his personality.  He is so much fun and makes us laugh on a daily basis.  Last night he insisted on wearing the shirt he had worn all day to bed.  I didn't think it was worth the fight, so I agreed.  This morning when I took his shirt off to put him in the tub, 4 or 5 dead potato bugs fell out of the pocket on his shirt.  I was disgusted.  No wonder he didn't want to change his shirt last night.  That's my Gavin!

One more thing....
We were driving to pick the kids up from school when he started making choking noises.
  

I immediately pulled over and went to his rescue.  
This is what he was choking on....  


He had found a pack of Hubba-Bubba bubble gum and had shoved AT LEAST three huge pieces in his tiny mouth.  I should probably brush up on my CPR skills... just in case :)

3 comments:

Moline Family said...

It is like we live the same life! Have you ever seen how Chase is dressed? We have all these cute clothes in the closet, but no he has to wear the wierdest things everyday. And he does not want clean clothes from the closet; he goes straight for the hamper to pick out his clothes.

Travis & Steff said...

Funny Chase! They are two peas in a pod :) Gavin has been wearing his swimming suit every day this week. I guess it saves me money on clothing :)

Travis & Steff said...

Oh... and the cowboy boots! (even with the swimming suit) But I must admit that it makes me smile :)