CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 12, 2009

My little tomboy

I was sitting here playing with my blog when I was suddenly startled by Emily bursting into the house screaming, 
"MOMMY, MOMMY, COME QUICK!!!!!"  

I thought there was a true emergency, with lots of blood involved, so I 
RAN, no SPRINTED 
to the front door to find her standing there with this...


She had just captured her first dragonfly and was absolutely thrilled with herself.  What am I going to do with her?  She is just like I used to be and it

SCARES ME TO DEATH!!!

She's quite the kid.  She can be such a little girly girl.  In fact, today we painted her fingernails and toenails. 

OR she can be one of the boys.  I guess a little of both won't hurt her.  Either way, I love her to death!!!

1 comments:

Coolcam said...

She reminds me of her mom :)