CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 12, 2009

What's for Lunch?

I have to admit.  I LOVE blogging.  It gives me an opportunity to post things like this that make me smile, when otherwise, I would probably forget them.

I made Fettucini Alfredo for lunch today.  When I called Gavin in, he said "No lunch for me mom.  I'm not hungry."  I thought that I'd better leave it out for a few minutes, just in case he changed his mind.  I got busy and forgot to take care of the plate of noodles.  When I walked into the kitchen a few minutes ago, this is what I found...

Apparently he had decided to make his own lunch.  Something he liked better than crusty fettucini.  MARSHMALLOWS.  Any guesses on how many more were on his plate?  Oh wait... I probably don't want to know!

1 comments:

Coolcam said...

That looks like a yummy lunch to me :)