CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Babysitter

We left the kids with a sitter last night so we could go to stake temple night.  Kate has become quite the mama's girl, so I was a basket case when we left her home crying her little heart out. Tyler was at scouts, and when he got home, she did fine.  As long as he was taking care of her, she was happy.  I thought that was so sweet.  He is such a great big brother.  Emily was a huge helper to the sitter, doing everything she could to help.  Gavin on the other hand... The sitter brought her 11 year old little sister to get some baby-sitting experience.  Gavin was outside playing on the swing set when she went out to tell him it was time to come in the house.  He told her that he was going to hit her with the swing.  Really, this shouldn't make me laugh, but it does.  When he woke up this morning, I asked him if he hit the baby sitter with the swing.  He simply said, "I tried."  

0 comments: