CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Old and Worn

I learned today that it's not only the kids that say funny things.  Travis came home in between his bishopric meetings just as I was debating on what to wear to church.  I picked out a tan skirt with a button up long sleeved shirt.  He looked it over and asked if that is what I was going to wear today.  I told him that I had planned on it.  He wondered why I didn't wear my dress.  I explained that I really don't like dresses.  I am much more comfortable in a skirt.  I asked if the outfit I had picked looked bad.  He explained very nicely that my shirt looked a little bit old and worn.  I told him that I would just throw it away to which he replied, and I quote, "No.  You should keep it.  You could paint in it."  HAHAHAHAHA!!!  Sad thing is, he was right.

0 comments: