CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Nufing!

I went to tuck Gavin in bed tonight, after Travis already had.  He threw the covers off, so I could pull them up again and here's the conversation that took place: 


Gavin : "I like it when you tuck me in.  Travis says nufing to me."
Mom: "Oh really.  He says nothing?"
Gavin: "No.  Nufing like you're an angel, or you're my sunshine.  Nufing."

I love that boy :)  He always has a way to put a smile on my face!

***ADDITION TO THIS POST***
So Travis went to tuck Gavin in last night and said "Goodnight Sunshine", to which he replied, "Um, no.  I'm mommy's sunshine!"

3 comments:

Andrea said...

So FUNNY and adorable! :0)

Emily Snow said...

that is pretty dang funny and pretty dang true. i always tell mike to talk to tom while he changes his diaper or sing to him or something when he rocks him to sleep before bad...nope...nothing. guys, seriously. where's the love?!

Stacie said...

That is hilarious! Gavin is so dang cute.