CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Day in the Life

This post is for you, Travis. The next time you come home and wonder what I did all day, or why I am often ready for bed at 9:00, please refer to this blog :) (No, he did not come home and ask, but I know sometimes he wonders!)

Keep in mind that this is a daily occurance, with only one child. I also have three others that I take care of as well. This does not include feeding, bathing, dressing, changing diapers, reading stories, singing songs, playing games, shopping, cooking, cleaning, volunteering, homework, baseball games, soccer games, or any medical emergencies that may need my attention.

I'm not complaining, I just thought these pictures were funny, and that one day I'd want to show Kate the daily mess she made. I love my job, and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world :)

1 comments:

AlexFam said...

Ok, but what I want to know is how you keep your pantry so clean? I try really hard, but mine is out of control!