CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Never a Dull Moment


This morning as we were getting ready for church, I heard the front door open. I went to see who was going outside just in time to see Gavin walking in through the door. I asked him what he was doing outside to which he replied, "Oh, just going to the bathroom." WHAT???? WHY?? Our bathrooms were not even occupied.

Let me back up about a week. Last Monday we had a man come and aerate our yard. Gavin told me that he went potty outside IN FRONT OF the aerator. Luckily, he's a friend of ours, and he claims that he didn't see a thing.

Then again.... I saw him out on the deck giggling as he watched it make a waterfall over the side.

So now, not only is he going to the bathroom outside, he's actually going outside to do it. What's a mom to do?

1 comments:

Coolcam said...

Hahahaha! That is such a boy thing! At least you won't have to clean around the toilet as much ;)!