CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandma

My Grandma turned 100 years old today! Happy birthday GG!
We sure do love you!

Grandma has a hard time getting out, so we just had a little family get-together at her place. It's always good to see her, and she looked great!

The fam with GG.

Me, Grandma, my sister, Cari, and my brother, Tyson.

My mom and my aunt Sharon.

These are all of the great grandchildren that were able to make it to the party.

Oh, mom. We really should have bought the right numbers for the candles on the cake. How often does someone turn 100? Cari just shoved the number nine deep down into the cake so it looked somewhat like a 0. Who's got her name for Christmas next year?????

I have watched this video three times and I get emotional each time I watch it. She is just so sweet! I love to watch her singing to herself and blowing out her candles.

My grandma has always been such an important person in my life. Words cannot express how much I love and appreciate her. She always made me feel so important and loved. She is an incredible woman and I love her dearly!

1 comments:

AlexFam said...

Your grandma is so sweet! She looks great for 108, oh I mean 100.