CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

3 Months Old

My sweet baby is 12 weeks old!  12 weeks sounds smaller than 3 months to me.  I can't believe how fast the time is going.  She is growing more and more every day :(  I hate to see her getting so big, but she is also getting really fun!  She is constantly smiling and is starting to goo and laugh a little.  So far her eyes have stayed blue, and they're pretty bright blue. Who knows, she may be our first blue eyed child! She was sleeping really good (9:00 - 5:00) until the RSV.  Now she is waking up much more frequently, and I'm afraid that we'll have to start from scratch once she is fully recovered.  She also LOVES to be held and is quite the mama's girl.  I don't see any problems with that :)





This picture isn't super flattering of Kate, but her hair is sooo funny!  Her bangs are constantly sticking straight up.  No matter what I do to slick them down, as soon as they dry, they stand straight up again.  She'll hate it once she gets a little older, but for now, it's pretty funny!


0 comments: