CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Potty Training

I feel kind of bad that all of my blogs have been about Gavin lately.  We have had a pretty slow month, not too much going on.  With Gavin being 2, he is constantly keeping us on our toes and making really funny statements that I just don't want to forget... like this!

So we are attempting potty training.  Gavin was doing really well, then he got sick, so we basically had to start over.  Anyway, he decided that today was the day he REALLY wanted to wear his big boys (like Tyler). We made it until about 12:30 when he let me know that he needed some clean pants.  I got him cleaned up and changed and said "Gavin, please don't wet in your pants again".  He replied, "Gavin didn't.  Gavin peed on the floor."  Even better, but how can you get mad at a face like this?

0 comments: