CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Kate's blessing dress

This is the closest thing we got to a smile

I finally got around to putting Kate back in her blessing dress to take more pictures.  She was in a great mood until we put her in the dress.  We tried everything to get her to smile... but nothing worked.  She just looked at us like we were crazy.  We did manage to get a few cute ones of her, but I think I will take her to a photographer... they may have more luck than me :)  She did have a beautiful dress... thanks Grandma and Grandpa Shorty for finding it!


This is what I feel like when I have to get dressed up as well

2 comments:

Coolcam said...

Oh, that's cute!! I love the dress, beautiful!

Lisa said...

Oh, that makes me laugh! Maybe you can photoshop a smile on her face...