CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tender Heart

My sweet little Emily has the most tender heart!  She came home from school today with a book about Leopards from the library.  I sat down and started reading it to her.  We came to the part about the mama leopard leaving her babies when they are only 2 years old.  I looked up at her face and she had BIG alligator tears running down both cheeks.  I told her it was alright to cry and she hugged me very tightly and sobbed for about 5 minutes.  She couldn't believe that a mom could EVER leave her children, let alone when they were only two years old.  I am certainly glad that I am not a leopard mama!

3 comments:

Emily Snow said...

that is the most tender story

Lisa said...

How sweet is that? What a cute girl.

Stacie said...

I'm glad we aren't leopard mama's either. That is a cute story.