CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Potty Training, Part Two

So I thought we were doing pretty good today.  We had a successful poop on the potty - sort of.  I caught Gavin in the act and RUSHED him to the toilet just in time for it to plop in.  He was playing in his room a while ago and I didn't think much of it.  He came out and had wiped poop on the back of his door.  GROSS!!!  I got it cleaned up without saying too much to him, then he came up and said "Mama?  You mad at Gavin?"  I said "YES!"  He said (with a face similar to the one above) "You yelling at Gavin?"  I tried hard, but unsuccessfully, to be REALLY mad at him.  I've said it before... how can you get mad at a face like this?  After all, I am sure that he is as frustrated as I am.

0 comments: