CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Chocolate Milk and the Favorite Straw

Kate LOVES chocolate milk.  And she loves to drink it in her favorite cup with her favorite curly straw.  We have lost several of her favorite straws in the dishwasher and I have been very responsible in washing her last favorite straw by hand.  Last night we had pasta for dinner.  Her straw was in the sink, waiting to be washed.  Not even thinking, I drained the boiling water from the pasta in the sink that the straw was in.  It warped it pretty badly, but I thought it would still be usable until it could be replaced.  I tried to make it super fun for her this morning when I got her chocolate milk.


 She's not buying it.....


I ruined her entire day.  She sat, silently and stubbornly, for 45 minutes like this and refused to talk to anyone during this time. 



Poor little Kate.  I promise we will get you a new straw.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute! I loved curly straws as a kid. Hope you get her a good one :)

Lisa said...

What a funky, Dr. Seuss looking straw! I love that you post all the cute stories from your family. Thanks for sharing!