CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Summer Fun

I've been dreading these next few posts for a while now. I think it's obvious that I love to take pictures. I've been trying to decide how I could sum up the entire summer with less pictures, but there is no possible way. If you've ever thought I have used a lot of pictures before, wait until this..... Natalie, I really need you to show me how you make your pictures so condensed and neat looking :)

South Ogden Splash Pad
We made several trips to the local splash pads during the summer.  The kids had so much fun cooling down.

This first trip was actually pretty nice.  It was a warm afternoon, however, it was sprinkling.  We were the only ones at the park.  It really didn't make a whole lot of sense to me, because the kids are getting wet anyway.  Who cares if there were a few drops of rain?  We picked up a Domino's pizza and enjoyed the park all to ourselves!

Kate was a little hesitant at first, but it didn't take her long before she got the idea.








Tyler was willing to go along with us, but was a bit of a party pooper.


Aquatic Center
Kate HATES getting water in her eyes.  She cried and cried until she spotted these goggles in my bag.  She insisted on wearing them and was a happy girl for the remainder of the afternoon.  Don't you wish you could be as confident as she is?





Kate's wet little footprint.


Riverdale Splash Pad 


This was Kate's favorite toy.  She didn't move far from it all afternoon.



Wouldn't it be fun to be Gavin for a day?


I love that cute little diapered behind :)


Kate loved being pampered by her cousins.  They each took a turn pushing her in the swing.

Gavin and grandma enjoying their creamies

So fun not to have a care in the world.


0 comments: