CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Preston Rodeo

The Preston Rodeo is another family tradition that we look forward to each year.  It is so much fun to spend time with family that we don't get to see near often enough. 

 Gavin has the opportunity to  be his true cowboy self.


Uncle John took Tyler this year to pick out a cowboy hat for himself.  He has declined the opportunity in previous years, but John didn't give him a choice this year.  Look at the smile on his face!  He loves his hat and proudly displays it in his bedroom!  Thanks Uncle John!
Amy took Emily and got her a feather in her hair.  Funny little side note..... Travis and I were talking on the way up to Preston about this exact topic.  I told him I seriously doubted I would ever take my girls and get feathers in their hair.  Amy took Emily to the sidewalk sale and she returned with this....

I was in no way disappointed, because she looks adorable!

 Gavin and Zack

 Ashley and Emily at the parade
Kate and her best buddy, Marlin.

We can't wait until next year!!!

0 comments: