CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Emily's Nose Book

Emily came home from school yesterday with this nose book.  

Inside she had drawn pictures of all the things that she could smell.  Flowers, popcorn, fruit, etc.  This is what I found on the last page.  A chocolate chip cookie and another picture that I couldn't figure out.  

I asked her to explain it to me and this is what she said... 

"Mom, this is a picture of a fart.  This part here is the bum and this is the fart that comes out of the bum."  

WHAT???  Did that just come out of my sweet little girl's mouth?  I was horrified, but a little amused.  Let me explain that in my house, there is no potty talk.  I don't like potty talk and kids get soap in their mouth for using potty talk.  We don't call them FARTS either.  I prefer TOOT, so I have no idea where she came up with this.  Welcome to public school?

2 comments:

Coolcam said...

HEHEHEHEHE! I think I just peed my pants! That is so stinking funny! ;) You gotta love kids!

Stacie said...

Oh, that's funny. Really funny.