CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Tyler

I just cannot believe that Tyler is nine years old.  It seems like yesterday that we were making preparations for our first child.  Time goes so fast. He had a great birthday.  We celebrated with my family on Sunday.  My parents and brother and sister all chipped in and bought him a DS. Wow!  Was he surprised and absolutely thrilled!  He has been playing non-stop for two days now!  He was sooo excited!  Grandma Paulette came to visit and brought a Star Wars lego set that he cannot wait to put together.  He received several visits and phone calls throughout the day. I feel so lucky that we have such great family and friends!  Tonight he had his first baseball practice that he did not want to miss, until he got there....  suddenly he didn't think that it was fair that he had to play on his birthday.  We opened presents before practice and had Chinese food, cake and ice cream after practice.  As I tucked him into bed tonight, I hugged him a little tighter.  I hate to see my kids getting so big, but I wouldn't change it for the world :)  We love you Tyler!

P.S.  The family was wondering who Tyrel was?  When I put his name on the cake, it made sense to me to do it in a circle... it turned out to look like Tyrel instead of Tyler... OOPS!

0 comments: