CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

GET OUT!!!

I have been debating whether or not I should post this on the blog.  I figured since I want to make this into a book at the end of the year, this will be one that I WON'T want to forget!  

I was showering about a month or so ago.  I always make sure that the doors are locked, but my smart little cookie (Gavin) has figured out how to pick the lock with a toothpick.  A couple minutes into my shower, in comes Gavin.  I thought "don't panic, he's only two.  He won't even notice".  Then he said "Mommy.  I didn't know that you had TWO baby foods".  I responded with a big "GET OUT NOW!!!"  

I am a pretty private person.  When I feed Kate, I prefer to do it in private.  I at least make sure that I am always covered, so I was very shocked and surprised that he knew what was going on.  Gavin has no problem running around naked and can often be found outside without clothes.  The neighbors have gotten used to it and say that he belongs on a nudist colony!  

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Soooo funny! You definately want to remember this one. He says the funniest things!

Stacie said...

That kid is hilarious. The things he comes up with.