CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Girl's Night Out

The Father and Sons overnighter was Friday night, so the girls and I got some girl time!  We started by going to the Hannah Montana movie. It was so much fun to watch Emily singing along and totally enjoying herself.  The movie was really pretty good.  I found myself getting teary in a few spots.  What has become of me???

After the movie we met a friend for dinner at Mimi's cafe.  Emily was so full from the popcorn, treats and soda that she didn't eat ONE BITE of her spaghetti dinner.  And she just wanted water to drink.  Strange. Anyway, dinner was really good and we all had a great time.

After dinner we went to Grandma Paulette's house to spend the night.  I was running the Ogden Marathon Relay with some friends the next morning and needed to leave at 3:45 - yes, that's right, 3:45 in the morning and didn't want to have to wake the kids.  Grandma had just gotten bunk beds and we had lots of fun sleeping over!

What a fun weekend!  I am so glad that we got the chance for a girl's night!  Thanks girls :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

It's so fun having a daughter to do these things with. I, too, took Megan to the Hannah Montana movie while Ryan and Gavin hit Monsters vs. Aliens. Love the one on one time.

Stacie said...

Glad to know that I wasn't the only one who teared up. That is a way cute movie.