CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Kate's in the Exersaucer!

I cannot believe Kate is big enough to be in the exersaucer already.  Travis had been telling me for a couple of weeks that he thought she was ready, but I kept saying, "no, she's way to small."  I think I was in denial.  She was a bit wobbly at first, but after she got the hang of it, she loved it!


She is getting to be very observant.  She loves to grab and hold things and is constantly watching everything that is going on around her.  It is so much fun to watch her progressing.


Does she win the award for the chunkiest thighs?  I LOVE her thighs!  It's all I can do not to pinch them all day long!



1 comments:

Coolcam said...

I am loving the fat rolls!! Too bad they don't look so cute on me ;)!