CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Five months

Kate is five months old!
I cannot believe how fast another month has come and gone.

We started her on some rice cereal on Saturday and she really liked it.  The doctor told me when she starts looking interested in our food then she was ready to start.  We were eating Saturday night and she grabbed a hold of my hamburger.  We figured that was a pretty good sign that she was interested.  Too bad she only got rice cereal.  I loved watching her try her first food.  I think she had more on her face than in her mouth :)  Aren't her blue eyes pretty?

She is sleeping really good.  She goes to bed around 7:30 or 8:00 and wakes up at 6:30.  She stays up for about 2 hours and goes down for three more!  She is starting to be interested in her toys, loves blowing bubbles, and makes all sorts of squealing noises.  She is such a sweet baby!

1 comments:

The Lloyds said...

She is so sweet. It looks like she got the big blue eyes like Lucy has. I am still wondering where they get them from because mine aren't that blue & Levi's are green. I can't wait to come down & snuggle her. She is growing so fast though that she probably won't want to snuggle when we finally get to visit!